20101123

melog-20101123.log.0

i used to listen to pandora online radio rather frequently. especially after i learned how to link my pandora account with my roku box and play songs over the tv.

once my family found out . . . all your stations r belong to us.

my perfectly calibrated, personalized radio stations became hijacked and started being seeded with songs that contain lyrics like, "if you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands".

man . . . i like hip hop, but c'mon.

that's the other problem with pandora . . . all songs are the explicit versions. and, the roku box is so easy to manipulate. keeping kids from hearing a lot of explicit music it difficult to do without simply banning the radio stations.

i just renamed my station, "hijacked radio: my kids hijacked my stations".

if there is anything personal in your life, be sure that your kids, spouse, and nephew will hijack it in time.

oh well, when you can't beat 'em-- bounce wit it, drop wit it, lean wit it . . .

No comments: