20101128

melog-20101128.log.0

well, after eating mc donald's, the kids went back into a frenzy of play-- running though the house.

and then, my son's neighborhood friend rang the door bell.

so now, i had four kids running though the house. i'm turning into daddy daycare, here.

then, my son finally decides to go down to his friend's house.

but, that alienated my daughter and niece.

my niece wanted to leave my poor little daughter high and dry and go down the street, too.

but, i told my niece to stay with my daughter and i'd let them play on the computer.

as a matter of fact, i hear my some coming back now . . . without his friend. i wonder how long that will last.

not long. here he comes, now.

i found out that my nephew spent the night at his mom's house. when his mom comes to pick up our niece, she'll drop him off here. apparently, he didn't have to work today, so he went back to, as he called it once, "the original crib".

my wife called and is picking up some grocery items to bring home. the kids will be hungry later, for sure.

my son is wanting to preserve his cake, and eat it, too. he wants to kick the girls off of the computer now that he's back at the house. i told him to let them stay on the computer. he can play something else with his friend.

he started to have a sulky look on his face. i reminded him that he has a lot of options-- xbox, nintendo, going back down the street. all of that as opposed to sitting on the couch in silence after i send his friend home because he's displaying a poor attitude.

now i hear them playing again. i guess he talked the group into playing something together. i suspect he'll jump onto the computer getting them all distracted. he's a crafty one sometimes, my son.

well, gotta get some laundry done. work and school will be waiting for us all tomorrow. vacation time is over.

still gotta get around to giving my daughter a bath.

No comments: