20101129

melog-20101129.log.1

well, the person at the book store mislead me by telling me they had the book we were looking for. they only had copies available for "institutional" use.

the book isn't on line anywhere that i can tell. just a few samples on google books.

and, my son's friend doesn't have the same assignments. we went to see if maybe he brought the book home, but nope . . . that wasn't our luck.

we had corn dogs for dinner. you know, the ones they wouldn't eat yesterday.
you guessed it. my wife is in class tonight. so, i'm the cook.

my daughter is really, really clingy tonight. it was really sweet at first, but now, i want to just pick her up and set her down somewhere. i had to escape just for a moment.

my son is calling. i guess he's finally realized that the sample in google books just won't cut it.

nothing i can do. poor kid should have remember to bring home his book maybe next time he'll remember after missing some time from recess or something.

hey, he'll live. in the grand scheme of things, this will probably be a quiet insignificant moment in his life.

No comments: