20101207

melog-20101207.log.1

got the kids in bathed and in bed. my mom fixed us a meal over at her house. she usually cooks something for us on the day that my wife often works late. but, sometime she doesn't make very much. and sometimes, well . . . beggars can't be choosers.

i cleaned up in the kitchen a good bit. but, never mind that so much-- it won't last long and no matter how much i do, it never looks all that improved.

it's tough when both the husband and wife have a full schedule. neither of us wants to clean up after a demanding day of running around everywhere trying to please employer, spouse, kids, school, and teachers-- while dodging life's pitfalls as well.

i say this for my wife as well. it's not just me. i know she's in the same shoes as myself. i can't complain if she doesn't clean up. i wouldn't want to (and don't want to) either.

i need to do something to decompress. this journal is a really good start. i think i need to add in some exercise soon to deal with my stress. and, i think i need to cut back on how much running around i do. not quite sure how to accomplish that yet.

i watched a little bit of "win it in a minute" with my mom. that was fun. two sisters from tennessee trying to pay off their mother's mortgage.

i wonder if they won. the internet can tell me later.

i've also heard that elizabeth edwards passed away. she is the wife of senator john edwards. i wonder how their relationship ended up after it came out that he cheated on her a short while back. i hope they made amends before she died.

my wife is home now. i'd better pay more attention to her now.

No comments: