20101230

melog-20101230.log

I'm feeling a bit better. I think I'll make my way to work tomorrow.

It's just so strange not having an appetite.

My wife has seen all of the Doc Martin episodes. Now, she's hooked on Hotel Babylon.

I catch an episode here and there. I can watch an episode and then skip two seasons and catch up what happened in one episode. But, it's a catchy show. Rarely is the show laugh-out-loud funny, but it's generally amusing each time I see it.

We'll, I hear my nephew talking on the phone again. I just not realize that while he's really no bother, I didn't miss the extra chatter either.

I figured he had left a bit too soon after my wife told me about his transportation situation.

Anyhow, I need a shower. I've been laying around wallowing in my own belly ache. Maybe if I clean myself up, I'll feel a bit better.

No comments: