20110103

melog-20110103.log

Aw-right! I did it!

I woke up at 04:30 today! I put on my workout cloths, gargled with some Listerine, took my allergy medicine, and tried to wake up my wife (who also wanted to get up early).

Well, she turned over-- but I went kept on truckin'.

I put some started boiling some eggs so I can have something to eat after my workout. Downed some water and set up my weight bench.

I had some minor setbacks, but the most important thing is that I finished my workout and was only behind schedule by a small amount.

My wife did eventually get up and had time to do her workout, too.

My son woke up earlier that I expected. He interrupted me some, and wanted to eat my eggs. I had to make some more.

But, I got my son and daughter ready for the school bus while my wife worked out. She will be too busy to work out any other time in the day. So, I need to stay on it so that she can have the opportunity she needs to get in better shape, too.

I'm working on eating a bowl of Kashi cereal right now. My meals for the day are already planned out.

Now, I need to shower and get ready for work. That's my next goal-- to get to work early and show myself to be more productive.

Wish me luck!

No comments: