20110209

melog-20110209.log

No rest for thr weary. My daughter seems to be doing better, but now that she's rested all day, she's wanting to stay up all night. I want to get some rest so that I can do my weight lifting in the morning. I'm tempted to stay up and just get it out of the way, but I'm too sleepy. My wife is working late, and stayed with her most of the early part of the day.

And with all of this, our soccer association wants to double up on games this weekend because weather conditions have caused some cancellations in the second half of this season.

I'm waiting on my little girl to go to sleep. She's fading off . . . I'll be glad for my turn, next.

Too bad the morning will come as soon as I start enjoying my sleep. I wish I could just sleep without anyone waking me for one good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything with your daughter is well now, I hope?

Uruk said...

Finally, she's better. She played soccer Saturday and she's eating again. She had lost a little weight while she was ill, but I think she's picking it back up again. So thoughtful of you to ask. Thanks!