20101127

melog-20101127.log

got home not long ago from my mom's house. my wife was waiting on me so I could see her hair.

her hair is gorgeous! the stylist did a wonderful job.

she's all smiles.

i'm glad to see a big smile on her face.

i had to take the money over to him. my wife wasn't able to take enough money with her when she went to see the stylist. i thanked him for doing her hair, especially on short notice after a holiday.

my wife says the stylist thought that was odd. i guess he wasn't expecting a woman's husband to thank the him for doing hair. there is a tendency to grumble about the expenses of seeing a beautician. a guy pays $10 to $20 for a haircut and shave. if you know somebody, then you can get one for free.

however, my wife's hardo was $185 in all.

then again, the stylist just didn't realize how much importance was hanging on this hairdo.

he did a really good job. my wife shouldn't have any trouble feeling beautiful tonight.

as a matter of fact, she just went to get her camera. i think she's about to update her profile picture on facebook.

2 comments:

Nicole P said...

Oh yay! I am glad she is so happy. Sometimes, all it takes is a new, beautiful look and to know others think you look beautiful!

I have heard of how much goes into maintaining african-american hair. As a white gal, the only thing I have to really do is wash and brush this mane and for that I am grateful. I am glad your wife is so happy with her new style :)

Uruk said...

I've got it extra as a guy. Just brush and visit a barber now and then.

my wife has really been on a roller coaster with her hair. Many black women have a tough time with it-- and give each other a tough time about it, too.

I'm glad she's happy, too.