20101127

melog-20101127.log.1

wow. now my niece is spending the night tonight. she's my nephew's brother.

my sister-in-law is giving away all her kids to us, i think.

so, now I've got six people sleeping here tonight in a three bedroom house.

it's so loud right now. three kids with toy guns, running through the house blowing each other away.

shirking, yelling, laughing, running, stomping . . .


so much for listening to my mp3 player.

my wife brought home our extra visitor after staying at her mom's house all day. she brought home a slice of cake as a peace offering.

somehow, i suspect i got the short end of the stick, here.

ah, well, as my boss sometimes says-- i could be a pregnant woman in pakistan, standing on a rooftop in the middle of a flood.

see-- having all this noise isn't so bad when you look at it that way.

No comments: