20101219

melog-20101219.log.0

ok. now the rest of my body is becoming sore like my hands.

actually, my hands feel much better, but are still sore. my upper back and legs are getting stiff. my "bowling" arm is getting sore from my wrist up to my elbow.

but, it's not too bad. stiffness more that soreness.

sort of reminds me of working out after falling off the wagon for a while.

so, the feeling is a reminder that i need to work out again.

my mother called me yesterday. she told me that one of my uncles passed away. i didn't know him, but every time, i'm reminded of my dad's passing. i'm also reminded that my life is ticking away, just like his finally did. so it is with my mother, and everyone else that i love.

i don't become sad, exactly, when i think of these things. well, maybe a little, but not tremendously so.

rather, i wonder what could i be doing to improve me life (whatever that means).

i need to live better. seek the wealth of life. not just money-- but all the things that make life more enjoyable. health, time to enjoy one's self, and that feeling you get when you do something meaningful and helpful to change your world around you.

so, time to buy some protein powder, start lifting weights, start doing some cardio, and start pursuing those things i've been putting off for a while now.

sometimes it seems fruitless, because it's hard to start this up, and even harder to keep it up, and even more difficult to start again once you've failed after a year of great progress.

but, we've got to be like that spider in that childhood song, and climb back up that spout again even after the rain has washed us out over and over again.

No comments: