20101120

melog-20101120.log.4

first pie is gone. that is a reflection of my success.

i let my daughter mix some water and baking soda in a bowl in the sink after asking my daughter what she thought would happen.

then, i dumped it out and poured some vinegar in the bowl. she talked about how it looked just like water. i asked her what would happen if we pored backing soda in that vinegar since it looked just like water.

she said, "i don't know".

good answer, in my opinion.

she was delighted at all the foam that bubbled up in the bowl.

we ended up emptying out the whole box of baking soda and used up all the vinegar in the house playing in the sink.

i took my nephew with me to walmart to buy some light bulbs and pick up a pizza for dinner. he was nearby at the electronics section playing on the demo gaming consoles.

i came back and he was gone.

walmart is too big for a wild goose chase.

luckily, he has a cell phone. i called him and found where he was.

things like that seem to be an odd contrast to how responsible he sometimes seems.

he was giving out cards to attract customers. he's a barber trying to drum up clientel. at least he was doing something constructive when he wandered off.

well . . . my wife wants me to watch claymore with her. i'd better go. it's generally not good to keep your wife waiting.

No comments: